- Mathematical modeling and experiments demonstrate that mycobacteriophages can kill bacteria through non-lytic mechanisms. The information derived could lead to the development of new drugs for the treatment of TB
- A new approach towards information retrieval from dynamic multidimensional images using complex networks developed. The method can be used for non-invasive diagnosis of dry eye disease
- Key molecular regulators of early blight disease response in tomato have been revealed
- Mechanism of ganglioside GM2 mediated migration of tumor cells - a pivotal role of the integrin receptor
- delta-factor of Bacillus subtilis is not a subunit of RNAP but functions as a transcriptional factor
- Newly designed mASAL, a lectin like Protein conferring sheath blight resistance in transgenic rice
- Critical roles of Hsp90 in CRAF kinase stabilization and actin dependent translocation to the plasma membrane during MAPK signaling
- 17/10/2017 03:00 PM
Prof. Inder M. Verma, USA. Cancer: Lessons From the Past Forty Years
- 12/10/2017 03:00 PM
Prof. Paolo Giubellino, Darmstadt, Germany. FAIR - The Universe in the Laboratory
- 10/10/2017 03:00 PM
Prof. Joel Sussman, Weizmann Institute, Israel . Acetylcholinesterase: 25 Years Since the 3D Structure was Determined: What Have We Learned?
- 07/09/2017 01:35 PM
Ms. Jinia Chakrabarty, Division of Plant Biology, Bose Institute.. Understanding the role of Trithorax group of proteins in transcriptional regulation during abiotic stress response in Oryza sativa.
- 07/09/2017 12:30 PM
Ms. Pratiti Dasgupta, Division of Plant Biology, Bose Institute. Genome-wide study of changes in Histone H3K27 modification and its correlation with differential gene expression in Oryza sativa L. under cold stress.