Tender No: BI/AMC/41/2011-12 Dated: 18.02.2012
Sub: Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (CAMC) in respect of Computers and Peripherals under the control of Administration in Bose Institute, Kolkata
Sealed quotations are invited from bonafide and reputed agencies having experience in undertaking AMC of Computers, Printers, and UPS installed in various places under the control of the Administration of Bose Institute, Kolkata initially for a period of one year which may be renewed upto three years, on year to year basis, subject to satisfactory performance.
AMC will be required for approximately 1) 55 no of Desktop Computers 2) 48 nos of Printers and 3) 47 nos of UPS. The exact no of these items will be intimated at the time of issuing Work Order.
Last date and time of receipt: 09 March 2012 upto 14 hrs (IST), to be opened on the same day at 15.00 hrs (IST). The quotations must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kolkata- 700054.
The quotations must be addressed to the Officer-on-Special Duty, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kolkata- 700054.
Terms and Conditions
1) The Comprehensive Maintenance contract should include all parts of the system unit, monitor, keyboard and mouse etc.
2) The Annual Maintenance contract so entered and agreed upon will be valid initially for a period of one year starting from the date of issuance of contract. The rates quoted will remain in force for the full period of contract.
3) Once the AMC is settled, the firm will be required to undertake the work irrespective of the site of PCs, UPS, Printers etc. under reference.
4) Machine should be attended within 24 hrs of receipt of breakdown call and it should be operational within 48 hrs. Under any circumstances, the machine breakdown should not be more than five working days.
5) The Vendor should extend the service, even on holidays on emergency basis and such calls will be limited to five calls per annum.
6) The Vendor shall have to visit the computer sites for preventive maintenance and checking of the system at least once a month.
7) Either party can terminate the contract at any time by giving 1 months notice in writing.
8) Quotations should be signed and stamped by the authorized person of the bidding firm. Incomplete quotations are liable to be rejected.
9) In case of any dispute, the decision of the appropriate authority of the Institute will be final.
10) Whenever during the period of the Maintenance Contract, the services of the Vendor is found not to be satisfactory or is found to be violating any of the conditions governing the maintenance contract, this office has the right to terminate the contract immediately without any compensation. Being a comprehensive contract, all liabilities arising out of any fault/replacement of any part will be borne by the vendor, if not mentioned separately otherwise.
11) Sealed Tenders should be submitted by 14.00 hrs (IST), 09 March 2012 . No bids will be accepted after this date and time under any circumstances. This office will not be responsible for any postal/courier delay and also for reasons beyond control of this office.
12) The interested parties may inspect the machines at the sites in the Main Campus and the Centenary Campus of the Institute from 27.02.2012 to 02.03.2012 during office hours with prior intimation to Assistant Registrar, Shri Sougato Banerjee.
13) The quoted rates should be inclusive of all taxes and levies, as applicable.
14) The offer for the AMC should be done for the machines in 'as is where is ' basis.
15) Job reports duly signed by the competent authority should be submitted along with the bill for payment of the same.
16) Payment will be made on quarterly basis on submission of the bills and successful job reports.
17) All quotations should be accompanied with an EMD @ 2% of the highest quoted value, with or without spare, payable in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “Bose Institute”, payable at Kolkata.
18) The validity of the tender will be 90(ninety days) from the last date of submission.
19) Interested bidders are requested to submit their bids in the prescribed format as available in the site.
20) All legal disputes are subjected to the legal jurisdiction of the Honorable High Court, Kolkata.
Eligibility Criteria of the bidders
1) The Firm/Agency intending to submit the tender must be a reputed organization in the field of Hardware and Software and have experience of the similar maintenance contract in research/educational Institutes, Govt./Semi Govt/Autonomous Bodies for the last 5 years. The credentials should be supported with requisite documents and certificates.
2) The bid documents should be submitted along with the photocopies of PAN card, Service Tax Registration Certificates, VAT Registration Certificates, Income Tax Clearance Certificates and other Statutory Registration Certificates, failing of which their bids are liable to be rejected.
Quotations in the prescribed format, complete in all respects along with the copies of the certificates and credentials as asked for should reach the Office of the Registrar, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M Kolkata- 700054 by 09 Mar 2012 upto 14.00 hrs (IST) , to be opened on the same day at 15.00 hrs (IST).
Bose Institute reserves the right to accept and/ or reject any/ or all quotations at its discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever.